Friday, August 6, 2010

Thing #23

First of all, it was a long journey, I didn’t expect to spend so much time on 23 Things, but I really enjoyed discovering many useful tools on the web that I can use right now and in the future. Blogs are interesting and a good way to share/know other's opinions . I especially enjoyed with Flickr, Image Editors and Mashups and everything Google has to offer.
I can use in my classroom at the beginning of the school year: Blogs, Delicious, Photostory, Wiki, Teacher Tube, Bookr, Technorati, etc, and with RSS and Readers I can stay up to date with current events at school level and trends in the education system.
I need to play more with these tools because I want use the following in my personal life: my Wiki, Photostory, Delicious, You Tube, etc.
One month ago I was afraid of technology but now I am positive that it is the way to stay connected with former students, colleagues, old friends and family. Technology gives us the best opportunity at all ages, at any place and through leisure activities to continue as a long life learners.
Thanks Library2play for the opportunity. I am ready to start new things!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Although it took you some time, I am glad you found so many things you can use this year and that you gained confidence in using technology.

    ReplyDelete