Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tool 4: Moving Up to the Clouds

I could use Google Apps by making documents that have not been finalized available for my team to see as opposed to emailing each other back and forth and saving the same documents too many times.

I'm not quite sure how to use it with my kindergartners since they are young and this is a little bit more complicated for the little ones.

I think is difficult using Google Apps with my parents because at this point I would say about 5% of my parents have email, but I could send them notes and they could reply right there instead of sending it back and forth.

Google docs and forms are going to make it easier for me and my team to share and work on items that we all use in the classroom and planning on team stuff. We are all going to easily modify documents. With Goggle Docs, the document is in one place and each of us has access and we can adjust one! We can even add our comments in different colors from the text. As teachers of the same team could work together from our own room with our own materials to discuss topics or produce lessons. I plan to use Google Docs more often now that I somewhat understand how they work!

1 comment:

  1. Great work. Keep it going. You are getting closer to the finished line.

    ReplyDelete