Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tool 5: Producing with Web 2.0 Tools

I explore most of the sites suggested for tool #5. I found each one of them pretty interesting and fun. I used Wordle and I created a document called " K Palabras Frecuentes" where I typed some words that are very frequent to use with K and the students will be able to see them in different colors very important to review vocabulary.

I tried ABCya, and I find this one more friendly for younger users. If you scroll down on this page (ABCya) you can click on your grade level and you will find a couple of kids computer games. They are good, most of them are for math or LA. They can be used in a center.


Wordle: uso frecuente

I found Bookr, Tikatok and Storybird very similar regarding the objective of the tool which would be have the students create their own books. I created a book about Shapes using Bookr. I used this tool last year with my students and they really enjoyed it but we had problems saving/posting their book back then. Hopefully this year will be better since we are getting all this new technology!


No comments:

Post a Comment