Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing #10






My favorite is Wordle. School's librarian show me last year how to create a wordle. I printed it and have used it for some covers. It looks fantastic. Today, it was frustrating tryin to put my new Wordle up in my blog, but finally I did it. First you have to save it as a public use, then you can save it in your PC. I also tried using the Comic Strip Creator, Dummies Book Cover Maker and the Danger Label Maker. All of these sites allow you to be creative without all the work. These tools can be used in various ways in the classroom. Students can use the Danger Label Maker to help create signs specifically for the lab (science class). Comic Strip Creator is good for all classes. Many of the sites are perfect for the classroom. These sites were fun and very easy to use. Many were just click and move to the next step in the creating process - very easy and many were kid friendly. Some clip art choices were at times inappropriate for lower elementary students.

No comments:

Post a Comment