Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #7




Tons of cool tools to explore: Google Earth is a great tool that students like to use. Google Calendar is an easy way for students and teachers know what is coming up in the weeks and months ahead. We can put everything here but in our school everybody must use Outlook Calendar and I think is very hard to maintain two calendars. We have been using Picasa to organize and edit digital photos, create digital albums and share it with friends and family. I set up my own Igoogle page to use at home. I am able to pick out my own items and rearrange them to see all in my own homepage. I want to show my students how they can use Igoogle as well. I set up Google Alerts and could choose how often I receive alerts, chose a specific source and determined how many results can be in each email. I have to play with more fun tools but I think it is OK for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment