Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thing #14

Technorati was easy to access and I didn’t have to sign in and create another password for it. After exploring it, I realized that there is more information out there in blogs than I would ever have time to read. This website would be useful if I would like to find out other people experience, opinions and thoughts. We can all share news and information with each other, rather than relying only on traditional news media for news and information. Technorati is an excellent searching website for average people like us to locate blog sites that we can use to share news, information and lessons.

I found that the search results were similar in blog posts, tags and in the blog directory. I was surprised to see the top 10 searches. Some of the most popular blogs are related to technology. There is very useful technology information available on blogger sites when you have a technology problem.

I think if Tagging is something you do for yourself, to help find information but you might never find it because you don't know what someone has tagged it as. ????

No comments:

Post a Comment