Friday, July 30, 2010

Thing #19

Well, I don’t know how the awards were won; I only know the Web 2.0 is fun and the award list definitely worth a longer look. There are so many places to explore: Delicious, Kayak, Google docs, Rollyo, Flickr, Frappr, etc, but I did find some that I really liked: “Lulu” is a company offering diverse publishing and printing services. Lulu is offering writers (bestsellers, newcomers or simply fans) the opportunity to publish their work without cost!!!! I think Lulu explores a model that will have overwhelming importance in the future. It is the logical evolution of the classical publishing model, adapted to a world in which anyone can be an author and can have a market, even if that market is sometimes limited to a few friends, family members, and acquaintances.
Once again I spent to many hours exploring the web and I enjoyed it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment