Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing #9

I found useful "Cool Cat Teacher's" advice about to select your circle of wise.
No one person could possibly keep track of all that is posted daily on each blog to which they suscribe without organizational tools to put all in one place and alert the users to new post.
The easiest search tools were Topix, Technorati and Edublog
Technorati is so easy to use and offers so much. I did a search for "Kindergarten" to see what blogs I could find. I was impressed by the selection of blogs covering this topic. I like Technorati, it is far and away easier to use, but like with any new tool, the more we use it, the more confortable and useful it becomes as new uses are discovered.
The most confusing search tool was Syndic8, I spent to many time finding things I searched for and the site was simply boring

No comments:

Post a Comment