Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing #13

Tagging and discovering delicious

I found Diggs excellent for anonymous. Conversation happens around the content and Diggs provide tools for the community to discuss the topics that they’re passionate about. I didn’t find editors but I found this article very interesting: “How to Make Your PC as Fast as the Day you Bought It.” One of the most frustrating things in life is a slow computer. And the good news, it's not the computer hardware that's the problem. In most cases the hardware you have is perfectly capable of being restored to its original glory and kept in fast running condition with minimal effort. I need to restore my own PC.
I could not access Furl, the URL was blocked
I enjoyed DELICIOUS! I have tons of bookmarks, but I always have to scroll down the list to find what I am looking for. It tends to be unorganized and I though the problem was me, but assigning each bookmark a tag, I can find things quicker and easier to be shared among the grade level team. Delicious makes bookmarking, tagging, and sharing extremely easy. It's a better way to access materials on the internet that help support the curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment